Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Comedy of Errors (1623)
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Was inspired by
Has as a supplement
Has as a student's study guide
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (2)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484886, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
· Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
· Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
· Scene-by-scene plot summaries
· A key to famous lines and phrases
· An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
· An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
· Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Arthur F. Kinney
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe.
In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:47 -0400)
One of Shakespeare's comedic works presented in an accessible fashion with many side notes, essays, and explanations.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.