Holy Bible, New Living Translation Deluxe…

Holy Bible, New Living Translation Deluxe Text Edition

by Tyndale

Holy Bible - Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) by Inc. Wartburg Project (lhungsbe)
    lhungsbe: My go-to version of the Bible. No additions or deletions. Easy to read.

Logos Library
  birdsnare | May 16, 2019 |
My main physical copy is NLT. I also have an eBook version on my nook for leaving behind comments, which is AKJV. Further, I use the Bible Gateway app, which provides tonsod translations and more (which I generally also use to keep track of favorite verses). I doubt a review of its contents is necessary from me or anyone else. However, I’ve never read it strictly from beginning to end, but more piecemeal. ( )
  Michael_Rose | Mar 31, 2018 |
What can I say? There is so much of value in the collected works we know of as "The Bible," meaning simply, "The Book." I can always find something good to read in it.The New Living Translation (Second Edition) is currently my favorite translation for reading, and I carry this particular edition with me almost everywhere I go. I am perpetually reading Paul, the Gospel accounts of Jesus, and something from Old Testament historical or prophetic literature. ( )
1 vote davegregg | May 3, 2011 |
An excellent modern translation that I refer to almost daily!
1 vote JWeatherly8 | Jul 17, 2008 |
1 vote | OwenGriffiths | Apr 18, 2008 |

The New Living Translation is perfect for everyone--adults and children, seekers and believers, pastors and parishioners--anyone who wants to enjoy the truths of God's Word.

Special Features: Clear, easy-to-read type Words of Christ in red letter Verse finder Presentation pages Full-color maps Durable, long-lasting binding Bonded and genuine leather editions include gold-page edges and ribbon marker.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:37 -0400)

This text Bible offers readers the clear and accurate New Living Translation along with features such as a topical verse finder and full-color maps. The eBook edition containsrobust navigationallinks that helpthe reader quickly locate a verse or move around in a particular book of the Bible.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,265,112 books! | Top bar: Always visible