The Holy Bible: New Living Translation

by Tyndale

Large 12-point font in a personal size binding make this Bible easy to read and carry. Deluxe features include red letter, dictionary/concordance, ribbon marker (except hardcover), full-color maps and presentation pages, book introductions, gilded page edges, and a variety of bindings.
    Holy Bible - Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) by Wartburg Project (lhungsbe)
    lhungsbe: My go-to version of the Bible. No additions or deletions. Easy to read.

The Holy Bible, New Living Translation provides a wonderful balance of readability and authority. It is easy to understand, poetically beautiful, powerful, and emotive. At the same time, due to the careful work of ninety leading Bible scholars, it is accurate to the original Greek and Hebrew text. The New Living Translation makes the Bible accessible, useful, and enjoyable for every situation. The easy-to-read, clear text is perfect for comparative study of difficult passages.
  Rawderson_Rangel | Mar 21, 2022 |
Logos Library
  birdsnare | May 16, 2019 |
My main physical copy is NLT. I also have an eBook version on my nook for leaving behind comments, which is AKJV. Further, I use the Bible Gateway app, which provides tonsod translations and more (which I generally also use to keep track of favorite verses). I doubt a review of its contents is necessary from me or anyone else. However, I’ve never read it strictly from beginning to end, but more piecemeal. ( )
  Michael_Rose | Mar 31, 2018 |
What can I say? There is so much of value in the collected works we know of as "The Bible," meaning simply, "The Book." I can always find something good to read in it.The New Living Translation (Second Edition) is currently my favorite translation for reading, and I carry this particular edition with me almost everywhere I go. I am perpetually reading Paul, the Gospel accounts of Jesus, and something from Old Testament historical or prophetic literature. ( )
1 vote davegregg | May 3, 2011 |
An excellent modern translation that I refer to almost daily!
1 vote JWeatherly8 | Jul 17, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,254,793 books! | Top bar: Always visible