Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe…

Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft

by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez (Illustrator)

1,6861176,625 (4.12)1 / 161
The story of the Keyhouse, a New England mansion, with doors that transform all who walk through them...and home to a hate-filled and relentless creature that will not rest until it opens the most terrible door of all.
    Coraline: The Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman (paradoxosalpha)
    paradoxosalpha: Kids move into haunted houses: Stories told in graphic novels for adult sensibilities.

English (116)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All languages (118)
Good shit. Many feels.

(Read from April 13 to 15, 2012 - samo vol. 1, prvi put.)
(celo sranje: April 4-9, 2016.) ( )
  NenadN | Sep 6, 2019 |
Intriguing story and really good artwork.

Will definitely continue the series. ( )
  JWhitsitt | Aug 25, 2019 |
Oh my God this was so good. I loved it. On to the next one. ( )
  TeamRedmon | Aug 20, 2019 |
Been a long time since I picked up a comic, but I'm glad I did. I love the idea of the mansion with the magical doors and even though it's pretty violent I just want to jump into #2. ( )
  shereadsnet | Jun 23, 2019 |
Meh. I got halfway through this book and had to stop. First off, I did not like the illustrations at all. Reminded me of the ones from the GOT graphic novel. Too silly for me. The story was okay but not enough to keep me interested to want to know what happens at the end. I'll stick with Mr. Hill's novels instead of the graphics.
  booklover3258 | Jun 18, 2019 |
There are so many comics published these days that it's impossible to keep up on them all—not to mention, who can afford to? But there are shining examples of the genre that shouldn't be missed and this is one... I don't want to tell you too much because the joy of inventive series such as this is in your discovery of each new marvel and danger. Let me just say that Hill never goes exactly where you think he will, and therein lies much of the pleasure.

Joe Hillprimary authorall editionscalculated
Rodriguez, GabrielIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Crais, RobertIntroductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Fotos, JayColoristsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
JOE HILL:

For Tabitha Jane King:

Literary locksmith, mother, friend. Love you.
GABRIEL RODRIGUEZ:

To Catalina:

You unlocked my dreams.
Mendocino Valley -- Before.

Joe Hill is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,855,780 books! | Top bar: Always visible