The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld

The Last Days

by Scott Westerfeld

Series: Peeps (2)

1,1904310,833 (3.64)62
As an ancient evil stirs beneath the streets of New York City, infecting rats and people like a plague, five quirky teens come together to form a "New Sound" band whose music seems to have paranormal power.

Unlike the first book, Peeps, the characters in The Last Days were annoying. Very annoying. ( )
  authenticjoy | Mar 29, 2019 |
The Last Days is a little lighter than Peeps but still fits in the same world. I don't find the characters quite as likable ad Peeps but it does provide a satisfying conclusion to the story begun in Peeps.

The writing is not too difficult and it's easy to get immersed in the story. The story continues with new characters in The Last Days with a glimpse of the main characters from Peeps.
  missmimsy | Jul 26, 2016 |
Found this book a bit weired. I wonder what frame of mind scott westerfeld was in when he wrote this. ( )
  joem0601 | Mar 5, 2016 |
The sequel to one of my favorite vampire novels, Peeps. All new characters, though Cal and co. make appearances in the background, and all high school aged. It's a great tale, but by the end, when the apocalyptic battles have finally come, it's all related after the fact, rather than shown. It's effective, but annoying.
  wealhtheowwylfing | Feb 29, 2016 |
Love /hate relationship with this one. As with the 1st book I was terribly confused by most of it but was able to still enjoy it enough to keep reading. I still feel as if the author didn't take enough time to explain things in a manner that was clear. I'm not sorry I read this series but if it had been continued..I don't think I would have. ( )
  justablondemoment | Sep 11, 2014 |
Are the last days here?
To Jazza first reader and best friend
Ever hear this charming little rhyme?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,326,681 books! | Top bar: Always visible