Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Much Ado About Nothing (1600)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the adaptation
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482751, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Gail Kern Paster
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:34:00 -0500)
A vivacious woman and a high-spirited man both claim that they are determined never to marry. But when their friends trick them into believing that each harbours secret feelings for the other, they begin to question whether their witty banter and sharp-tongued repartee conceals something deeper.
Six editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
Two editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.