Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Much Ado About Nothing (1598)
Favourite Books (132)
Books Read in 2016 (261)
Books Read in 2013 (117)
Your Cheating Heart (21)
Plays I Like (8)
Authors from England (15)
Ambleside Books (273)
University literature (126)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Has as a study
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743482751, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Gail Kern Paster
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:29 -0400)
Presents Shakespeare's romantic comedy about a loving couple torn apart by a false accusation and a bickering couple brought together by friendly plotting.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.