Lover Awakened

by J. R. Ward

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood (3)

When Zsadist, the most feared member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, rescues Bella from the evil Lessening Society, he is nearly driven insane by rage against her tormentors, and must confront his tortured past in order to have a future with this brave beauty who is his destiny.

English (143)  Hungarian (1)  Czech (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (146)
Great book. I loved Zhadist's story. It was great to see his walls crumble. I love how there is still so much to discover, yet so much we are told ahead of time that we don't realize is important...until books later. Great series, great book. ( )
  ktomp17 | Mar 21, 2021 |
Can I rate this 10 stars?? ( )
  ashezbookz | Oct 20, 2020 |

ayoshina | Oct 2, 2020 |
Getting a little annoyed with the tragic hero saved by the flawed yet perfect woman. Yet I find I'm invested in some of the characters and want to know more. Hoping, like LKH, the writing will improve as the series ages. ( )
  Chris.Bulin | Oct 1, 2020 |
The books are getting more serious and the plot gets more gruel. I think too many of the characters died or disappeared in this book but I totally loved the ending. I think that was the best ending in all the three books. ( )
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
"2.5 out of 5 stars ... we follow the series into Bella and Z’s (Zsadist) lives. These two had a very strong connection that neither truly understood before their novel begun. Now, in this novel, they learn their “true feelings” for one another while they deal with their pasts, manage the current predicaments they are caught in, and figure out their futures. Yet with the world wanting to tear them apart will they be able to overcome everything AND be able to stay together once everything settles down?

I wish I wasn’t disappointed with this novel. I truly LOVED the relationship that Bella and Zsadist were creating together but WOW ..."

Read more of my review and a TEASER here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot...

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Frangione, JimReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lukács, LászlónéTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sjövik, Maria(KääNt.)secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Dedicated to: You
There will never be another like you.
For me... you are the one.
Yeah, I don't have enough words for this....
"Goddamn it, Zsadist! Don't jump—"

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,425,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible