- Dinosaur vs. Bedtime 212 copies, 13 reviews
- Big Plans 110 copies, 8 reviews
- Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great 109 copies, 14 reviews
- New Socks 100 copies, 9 reviews
- I'm a Shark 91 copies, 10 reviews
- Dinosaur vs. the Potty 78 copies, 2 reviews
- Dinosaur vs. the Library 75 copies, 6 reviews
- Race You to Bed 50 copies, 5 reviews
- Cheetah Can't Lose 47 copies, 3 reviews
- Oh, Daddy! 45 copies, 4 reviews
- Dinosaur vs. Santa 41 copies, 5 reviews
- Buddy and the Bunnies in: Don't Play with Your Food! 26 copies, 1 review
- Dinosaur vs. School (A Dinosaur vs. Book) 8 copies
- Kid Sheriff and the Terrible Toads 6 copies
Top members (works)
Bob Shea has 4 upcoming events.
Author Story Time: Bob Shea (offsite)
Saturday, Sep 20, 10:30 AM OFFSITE EVENT: BAM Fisher Hillman Studio Author Story Time: Bob Shea
presents Dinosaur vs. School
and other stories An Official Brooklyn Book Festival Bookend Event Children’s author/illustrator Bob Shea
reads from his widely acclaimed Dinosaur Vs. series in this free, interactive family event at BAM! Kids and parents alike will chuckle and guffaw as Dinosaur tackles some of his most fearsome opponents yet, from the first day of preschool to the dreaded clean-up time! Greenlight Bookstore will offer books for sale at this family event, and Bob Shea will sign copies following his presentation. Part of BAMkids 2013-2014. Please note: This event has a limited capacity and seats are available on a first-come, first-seated basis. A line will start forming at 10am at the BAM Fisher (321 Ashland Pl). Ages 2 to 5.
Location: Street: 686 Fulton Street City: Brooklyn, Province: New York Postal Code: 11217 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Bob Shea has 29 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Bob Shea is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Bob Shea is composed of 1 name.