- All collections (16,905), Your library (16,901), WELTMUSEUM WIEN (1,337), Catalogs - Anthropology and ethnology (1,415), Catalogs - Archaeology & ancient civilizations (759), Catalogs - Asia (1,477), Catalogs - Auction and Sales (331), Catalogs - Carpets, Rugs and Textiles (234), Catalogs - Folklore and folk art (381), Catalogs - Modern applied arts & art (1,602), Catalogs - Natural History, Technical and Other (260), Catalogs - Photography (786), Architecture (292), Austria Collection (1,592), Biographies (219), Biological Sciences (15), Calendars and Calendar studies (15), Children's books (22), Cookbooks, food, drinks (180), Crime novels (7), Esoterics (21), Ethnology / Cultural Anthropology (402), Films - Ethnographic (4), History (1,688), Languages, dictionaires, lexica, atlases (175), Literature (174), Maps (27), Medicine, healing, etc. (53), Museology, museum architecture (28), Music & Music Recordings (11), Museum & exhibiton anoucements, press materials, plans, ect. (396), Natural Sciences (Astronomy, Chemistry, Physics, etc.) (29), Official UN / Government / Agency / Diplomatic Reports (12), Periodicals [individual issues] (677), Philosophy (17), Poetry (56), Politology (30), Postage Stamp and Numismatic Books (11), Programs - Opera, Ballett, Theater, Fairs, Festivals, etc. (60), Psychology and Psychiatry (24), Radio / TV Broadcasts (4), Religions, religious art and churches, etc. (690), Reprints (8), Self Help, DIY, Advice Books (24), Sex (Gay, Scientific Studies, Literature, Art, etc.) (173), Thesis (21), Travel Books, Guides and Picture Books (1,260), Unusual Covers, Contents, Sizes (109), #Location - John's Library (12,303), #Location - WMW Friends Büro (253), #Location - Wohnpark Alterlaa (1,004), Predrag cataloger (531), Curt Cataloger (3,808), Fabian Cataloger (1,110), Lorenz Cataloger (399), Mohamad Cataloger (1), Theo Cataloger (2), Jonathan Cataloger (21), John D. Marshall collections documentation (7), Duplicate (695), One copy to Weltmuseum Wien Library (34), Revision by John Marshall (15), Recovered books (17)
- /Photography Collection/ (1,100), /India Collection/ (751), /Japan Collection/ (628), /Vienna Collection/ (609), /North American Indians Collection/ (512), /Indonesia Collection/ (427), /China Collection/ (405), Museum für Völkerkunde - Wien [lender; objects discussed/pictured in; topic] (378), /Tibet Collection/ (357), *Catalog project (Ancient. Middle & Far East. Ethnograpic/tribal/folk) (310), /Oceania Collection/ (300), /Animals and Plants Collection/ (240), Museum für Völkerkunde - Wien [exhib. catalogs; folders; flyers] (232), /Lower Austria Collection/ (232), /Photography - artistic/ (201), /Asia Collection/ (196), Weltmuseum Wien - Wien [lender; objects discussed/pictured in; topic] (188), /North American Indians - material culture/ (176), /Russian Federation Collection/ (168), /Thailand Collection/ (168), /Habsburg Collection/ (166), Kunsthistorisches Museum - Wien (155), /Textiles Collection/ (153), /Food and Cooking Collection/ (150), /Dürer. Albrecht (1471-1528) German graphic artist & painter/ (149), /New Guinea Collection/ (148), /Austria Collection/ (146), /Architecture Collection/ (145), /Ancient Egypt Collection/ (140), /Tyrol Collection/ (138), /INDEX PHOTOGRAPHER/ (128), /Iran Collection/ (125), /Malaysia Collection/ (123), /North American Indians - history/ (115), #JL VII/01-Vienna (115), /Afghanistan Collection/ (114), #JL III/01-Oceania (112), /Bhutan Collection/ (108), Wien Museum - Wien (108), /Nepal Collection/ (107), /Australia Collection/ (104), /Germany Collection/ (104), /Photography - history/ (103), #JL IX/10-Malaysia (99), /Himalaya Collection/ (97), #JL III/02-Oceania (97), /North American Indians - social life and customs/ (97), #JL IX/06-Thailand (97), Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York (97), British Museum - London (97), Weltmuseum Wien - Wien [events] (95), /Mexico Collection/ (93), Verein Freunde der Völkerkunde - Wien (93), /Foods - recipes/ (93), #JL III/10-New Guinea (93), /Nagaland Collection/ (93), #JL II/05-Iran (91), /Vienna - history/ (90), /Africa Collection/ (89), Albertina - Wien (88), #JL IX/20-Nepal (87), /Vienna - buildings; structures; etc./ (86), /India - art/ (86), /Tibet - Buddhism/ (85), /Japan - art/ (84), #JL X/17-WMWI (84), /Periodicals - ethnology/ (81), #JL XIX/17-Textiles (80), /Carpets Collection/ (79), /North American Indians - ethnology/ (78), Ethnologisches Museum - Berlin (77), /Periodicals - ethnography/ (77), #JL IX/02-Bhutan (76), /Photography - portraits/ (76), /Photography - 20th century/ (75), Stephansdom - Wien (75), /Korea Collection/ (74), #JL VII/18-Lower Austria (73), Museum für Völkerkunde - Wien [periodicals] (72), Weltmuseum Wien - Wien [exhib. catalogs; folders; flyers] (72), #JL III/12-Oceania (71), #JL X/05-WMWII (70), #JLA XXXVII/08-Architecture (70), /Oceania - material culture/ (69), /Vietnam Collection/ (69), /Africa - tribal art/ (69), /Italy Collection/ (69), /Ancient Egypt - antiquities/ (68), /China - art/ (67), #JL IX/09-Vietnam (67), /Bali Collection/ (67), /Austria - art - 20th century/ (67), /Spain Collection/ (66), MAK - Wien (66), /Kokoschka. Oskar (1886-1980) Austrian expressionist artist/ (66), #JL VII/24-Tyrol (66), Fotogalerie Wien - Wien (65), #JL XVIII/19-Himalayas (64), /Photography - Austria/ (64), Museum für Völkerkunde - Wien [event] (64), #JL XIX/03-Animals and Plants (64), #JL X/18-WMWI (63), /Weapons Collection/ (63), *Catalog project (European. Worldwide modern) (63), /Tibet - description and travel/ (62), /Upper Austria Collection/ (62), /India - miniature painting/ (62), Österreichisches Museum für angewandte Kunst / Gegenwartskunst - Wien (61), #JL VI/01- Russia (61), Museum der Kulturen - Basel (61), /Cambodia Collection/ (61), /Biography - famous men/ (61), /Arctic Collection/ (61), #JL VII/25-Tyrol Museums (60), #JL XVIII/14-Nagaland (60), /Material culture - periodicals/ (60), Belvedere - Wien (60), /Biography Collection/ (60), #JL XII/10-Biographies (60), #JLA XXXVII/09-Architecture (60), #JL IX/07-Cambodia (59), /Miniature painting - India/ (59), #JL XVIII/21-Tibet-Art (58), /Exploration and World Travel Collection/ (58), /Hawaii Collection/ (58), /USA Collection/ (58), #JL XIX/05-Animals and Plants (57), /Clothing Collection/ (57), #JL VI/02- Russia (57), #JL XIX/18-Textiles (57), #JL IX/05-Thailand (56), /North American Indians - art/ (56), /Turkey Collection/ (56), /Portrait photography/ (55), #JL XIX/04-Animals and Plants (55), /Oceania - art/ (55), Victoria and Albert Museum - London (54), /Pakistan Collection/ (54), #JL III/11-New Guinea (54), #JL XIX/06-Animals and Plants (54), /North American Indians - basketry/ (54), #JL VI/04-Spain (53), Künstlerhaus - Wien (53), #JL XIX/16-Clothing (53), /Tibet - history/ (52), /Biography - famous Europeans/ (52), /Papua New Guinea Collection/ (52), /North American Indians - clothing/ (52), #JL VII/20-Lower Austria Museums (51), /Tibet - Buddhism - art/ (51), #JL X/14-WMWII (50), /Mongolia Collection/ (50), /India - description and travel/ (49), /Carpets - patterns/ (49), /Styria Collection/ (49), #JL III/09-Bali (49), #JL VII/19-Lower Austria Museums (48), /Ladakh Collection/ (48), /Hungary Collection/ (48), /India - history/ (48), Linden Museum - Stuttgart (47), /India - sculptures/ (47), /Southeast Asia Collection/ (47), /North American Indians - pottery/ (47), #JL XVIII/01-India-Maps & Travel Guides (46), /Asia - ceramics/ (46), /Photography - black and white/ (46), #JL XX/23-Exploration and World Travel (46), #JL III/04-Hawaii (46), #JL XVIII/07-India-folk art (46), /Animals and Plants in Art Collection/ (46), /Art - Austria - 20th century/ (46), /Anthropology - periodicals/ (46), /Oceania - ethnology/ (45), /Asia - art/ (45), #JL XVIII/03-India-General Art (45), Museum Fünf Kontinente - München (44), #JL XIX/12-Animals and Plants in Art (44), #JL V/22-Arctic (44), /Sculptures - India/ (44), /Photography - Vienna/ (44), /Asia - sculpture/ (44), /Ceramics - Asia/ (43), /Sculptures - Asia/ (43), /New Guinea - ethnology/ (42), Österreichisches Museum für Volkskunde - Wien (42), /Benin - bronzes/ (42), /Peru Collection/ (42), #JL XVIII/05-India-Sculptures (42), /Ancient Rome Collection/ (41), /Australia - Aborigines - art/ (41), /Oceania - tribal art/ (41), #JL VII/19-Lower Austria (40), #JL XIV/03-Roman Imperial Provinces (40), Weltmuseum Wien - Wien [periodicals] (40), Los Angeles County Museum of Art - Los Angeles (40), /Asia - paintings/ (40), /North American Indians - Great Plains/ (40), /Roman Imperial Provinces Collection/ (40), /Photography - USA/ (40), Museum Rietberg - Zürich (40), /Mexico - antiquities/ (39), /Brazil Collection/ (39), Galerie Zacke - Wien (39), Musée du quai Branly - Paris (39), /Animals - animal welfare/ (38), Institut für Kultur- und Sozialanthropologie der Universität Wien - Wien (38), Grassi Museum für Völkerkunde zu Leipzig - Leipzig (38), /North American Indians - Southwest/ (38), /American Indian collection/ (38), #JL XVIII/13-Ladakh (38), /Buddhism - Tibet/ (38), /Rugs - Persian/ (37), /Rugs - Turkey/ (37), /Bronzes - Asia/ (37), /Asia - bronzes/ (37), #JL VI/02- Russia Museums (37), /Carpets - Caucasus/ (37), Museum of Fine Arts - Boston (36), /Slovakia Collection/ (36), /Ethnohistory - periodicals/ (36), /Paintings - Asia/ (36), #JL XIV/02-Ancient Rome (36), /Indonesia - art/ (36), /North American Indians - Northwest/ (36), /North American Indians - sculptures/ (36), #JL X/03-WMWII (35), /Yemen Collection/ (35), /Nigeria Collection/ (35), /Ethnohistory/ (35), #JL XVIII/20-Himalayas (34), #JLA XXXIV/02-Photographers B (34), WestLicht. Schauplatz für Fotografie - Wien (34), #JL X/15-Wiener ethnohistorische Blätter (34), #JL XVIII/08-India-Ethnography (34), /Art - modern - 20th century/ (34), /St. Stephen's Cathedral - history/ (34), /Tibet - religion/ (34), /Salzburg Collection/ (34), /Africa - masks/ (34), /Tibet - art/ (33), /Art - Asia/ (33), /Burgenland Collection/ (33), /Philippines Collection/ (33), /Ancient Egypt - art/ (33), #JL VII/21-Upper Austria (33), /Carpets - Persia/ (33), /Wohnpark Alterlaa - artist/ (33), /Buddhism - art/ (32), /Tenzin Gyatzo. XIV Dalai Lama (1935- ) Buddhist Religious Leader/ (32), /Masks - Africa/ (31), Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum - Köln (31), /Austria - art/ (31), #JL X/13-WMWII (31), #JL X/10-WMWII (31), /Ethnology - North American Indians/ (31), /Japan - Ukiyo-e prints/ (31), #JL XVIII/15-Tibet-General (31), /New Guinea - material culture/ (31), Asia Society Museum - New York (31), /Pottery - North American Indians/ (31), /Cook. James (1728-1779) British explorer/ (31), #jl XVIII/01-India-general (30), #JL XVIII/06-India-Miniature (30), /Egypt Collection/ (30), Weltmuseum Wien Friends - Wien (30), /Museums - Austria - supporting societies/ (30), /Ethnology - periodicals/ (30), /Basketry - North American Indians/ (30), /Islamic art/ (30), /Museums - friends - Austria/ (30), /Art - China/ (30), /Ireland Collection/ (29), /Ancient Greece Collection/ (29), /Dürer. Albrecht (1471-1528) - biography/ (29), /Austria - art - 19th century/ (29), /Art - Austria/ (29), /Photojournalism/ (29), /Rugs - oriental/ (29), /Forman. Werner (1921-2010) Czech photographer - art books on Ancient civilisations and non-European cultures/ (29), /Hrdlička. Alfred (1928-2009) Austrian sculptor. draughtsman. painter and graphic artist/ (29), /Singapore Collection/ (29), /Tyrol - history/ (29), /Folklore - periodicals/ (29), Renaissanceschloss Schallaburg - Schallaburg (Niederösterreich) (29), /Carinthia Collection/ (28), /France Collection/ (28), /North American Indians - contemporary art/ (28), /Photography - nature/ (28), /Myanmar Collection/ (28), /Iran - history/ (28), /Newsletters - museums - supporting societies/ (28), /East Asia Collection/ (27), #JL IX/05-Myanmar (27), /Auction catalogs - photography/ (27), /Museums - ethnographic - societies/ (27), #JL II/03-Afghanistan (27), /Vienna - anthropology periodicals/ (27), /Africa - tribal art - sculpture/ (27), #JL X/16-WVMitt. (27)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Dec 11, 2008
- Real Name
- John Douglas Marshall
- About My Library
- My interests are rather eclectic. I have been collecting museum catalogs for over 40 years, mainly about ethnographic, archaeological, folklore and Asian art themes. I have at least 8,000 such catalogs, a large number rather unique from small or obscure museums. I have also collected other catalogs - for example quite a few dealing with "modern art" topics as presented in developing and newly emerging countries where links with their traditional cultures are fascinating. Also, catalogs dealing with fine arts - painting, sculpture, pottery... - especially those of German and Austrian artists. I have the largest number of books on Dürer (82) and Kokoschka (50) in LT. Another area is European history with an emphasis on Central Europe, Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Hapsburg dynasty. A third interest is photography, with both artistic and technical books. A very special collection is that of the St. Stephen's Cathedral which now numbers 49 publications!
Of the circa 16,000 books in my library, stored at three locations, I have now cataloged some 5,150 and am therefore 32% finished. For the museum catalogs I am trying to record useful information not usually found in bibliographic entries. If at all possible I give both all the museums where an exhibition has been shown as well as the principal collections involved in the showing. I always add the pagination, illustration, map, bibliography, index, concordance, glossary and note information after the publication data in parenthesis. I too want to know if the catalog is 17 pages or 3 volumes with 1500 pages. For the museum entries I show the museum as it is on the publication under comments. In the TAGS I give the current name of the museum plus see references (the first time) from earlier names. This is certainly not usual library practice, but allows users to see all publications under one museum heading. I also give details on changes of names, etc. in the comments as well, some of these gathered from Websites, some from personal visits (I visit over 100 museums a year), and through e-mails with Museum officers. This rather fastidious recording lets me do about 3-7 books a day, and I have a number of books with some information, such as exact exhibition dates, missing. This is definitely a work in progress! Also, to separate the TAGS on subjects from institutions, I put the subject ones in slashes; they appear before the corporate bodies in the TAGS listing. For the last two years, using a superb OCR program, I am including where it is appropriate the table of contents. I am now also recording in "First Words" the opening sentence or two which often gives useful informaton on the publication's intent.
I love museums and galleries and books and can combine these through my library collections. I am grateful to LibraryThing for letting me share this with so many people and institutions. The principal collection will be given to the Weltmuseum Wien one day - 1,000 books are already there in the Freinds' room. I am grateful to all the museums, galleries, colleagues, friends and artists that have donated books for this endeavor!
Last but not least I would like to invite any interested LT members to visit me here in Vienna at the Weltmuseum Wien.
- About Me
- [updated 2013-09-08]
I grew up in Sacramento, California and studied at UC Berkeley (mathematics and astrophysics), Free University of Berlin (political science and German) and at the University of Vienna (ethnology and botany). My first real work was at the Intrernational Atomic Energy Agency - first in the library as an organizer for computerization and then in the Internartional Nuclear Information System for OCR and bibliographic work. For a couple of years I was editor of the INIS Newsletter. In 2001 I retired, after many years, as a serior officer dealing with with development program activities.
After retirement, twelve years ago, I became an officer in the Executive Committee of the "Verein Freunde der Völkerkunde" (Friends of Ethnology Society) with the position of "Schatzmeister" (treasurer), Our Museum oficially changed its name as of April 1, 2013 from Musuem für Völkerkunde to Weltmuseum Wien and so I am now treasurer of Weltmuseum Wien Friends. I am an avid photographer and have had two photo exhibitions in the Museum: "Faces of Nagaland" in 2012 and "Java Dances" in 2013 (ongoing). I have, through the Friends, an office on the top floor in the Hofburg (Winter Palace) in the heart of Vienna. I am a roving ambassador for the Museum and have visited many regions and countries since I retired, such as Micronesia, Melanesia, New Guinea, Japan, Australia, Ladakh, Java, China, Thailand, Vietnam, USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, and Korea. I have also participated in field trips and my photographs have been published in Museum für Völkerkunde publications: (http://www.librarything.com/work/6099422/details/39107398) and (http://www.librarything.com/work/8061609/details/42720539). The most recent expedition was to Nagaland during April 2011, during which numerous items were collected. An exhibition on the Naga was presented in 2012 and included many of these artifacts. This same exhibition is now at the Rubin Museum of Art in New York City.
- Vienna, Austria
- Also On
- Currently Reading
- Favorite Authors
- Local Favorites
- Interesting Library
- 15minutes, 4ntraveler, AAA-A, abbottthomas, abecedary, AbhayKaviraj, acwbooks, AdocentynLibrary, African_Art_Library, Africansky1, AiRD, AISLS-Colombo, AKBuechereiEis, AlbertinaLibrary, Alhickey1, alibrarian, amyposter, AndreasP, AndrewSinger, annamorphic, AnTiArT, antiquary, aquaticus, Ardagor, AReyesLCAC, ArnotArtMuseum, arthist, asaroka, ASUCRC, AsYouKnow_Bob, Atomicmutant, att, baddaddysmurf, balafon, BangkokYankee, bccmlibrary, bcmlibrary, bcmroz, BemisCenter, Betriebs-Buecherei, bfrank, bhowell, biblioarchy, biblion, billroe, bintphotobooks, Biomusicologist, bjcohan, bjwoz, blumandpoe, bm-f, bobcar31, BookWallah, bostonhistory, Bowerbirds-Library, BowersMuseum, bric, brooklynrail, Buecherbaer, buechertisch, BukuFoto, BundeskunsthalleBib, bunnyjadwiga, Caco_Velho, CakeOrDeath, Carmelcraftsguild, carport, carptrash, casambre_rood, Castlegrounds, CastlemaineArtMuseum, CatheyMerrill, CBULibrary, CDGLCCLibrary, CecilieScott, cecilyart, cercamon, chuck_ralston, cifo, cjulien, clabo, claudioscotti, clpreforders, CMOA4400, collyere, commingledfibers, countrylife, craftvic, crowolf, culturalarts, CWLibrary, davidvess, dbstgb, ddfia, defo83, deirdread, Desertcore, Diabolical_DrZ, DiamantwegWiesbaden, dianamuse, digitalhimalaya, DIMR_Bibliothek, DiosoLibrary, Disie35, DoctorWho42, dolma, domgabfil, donkelly68, dosalibrary, dpbrewster, Dreamtime, drnaturalist, drsyko, Duekhenlibrary, duffy_duck, dustuck, Echnaton, Eeva-Liisa_Manner, egyptophile, EowynA, erdberg, ericrisi, erieartmuseum, ErikaEngland, erikpaul, erikscheffers, erstefoundation, esauboeck, espe.ranza, eumin, everdonbooks, fabricfactrix, fallseat, federlese, felius, FerdinandVienna, fiberartfoundation, fidelio, fleurrochard, frankcana, Franz.Pfeifer, fritterfae, FryeMuseum, FVogelIII, gael_williams, GailHarker, Galerie_Ostlicht, galeriseni_uitm, GanesaStudyCenter, gangleri, gazmaniac, gentcat, geoffmangum, geotim, GeoV, GerWid, gmccone, gooser, gordsellar, greggchadwick, gregglibrary, gsmyth, GuitarBuster, HarrisonF, HCPonline, hdamm, HelenKanitkarLibrary, helmutbooks, henkl, herbee, HerbertFuller, HGOe, hkcds, HMOKeefe, hockley, holzwege, honeyrococo, hradschin, Huaquera, Huewi, humarts, hwiesfleckernachlass, idiosyncratic, Ignati, ikkyu2462, Imhotep, indianmuseum, IPCCLibrary, IraLatour, IreneF, isenheim, islandbooks, jacoombs, Jan.De.Clercq, JanWillemNoldus, JBMvR, jborgatti, jcbrunner, jenuwine, jhhymas, jiffykodak, jmp3613, johnandlisa, johnmarshall13, jonjoe, joumanamedlej, JSPPNP, julieshedd, JYF_Library, kaixo, kalafudra, Karenjo, karl.canada, Katharina-v-W, Kathirina, KathleenLodwick, katzentatzen, kauders, kevinkear, keylawk, khaba, kirja, kiyoaki, kjparker, klarusu, knitterweaver, kronelibrary, KUARTLIBRARY, kukulaj, kulbibber, Kuroyagi, kurtisschaeffer, kurukulla, LaGalipote, Lambda-BB, LamSon, languagehat, laurettaburman, ldjaffe, Lemonink, lemontwist, lesliej, LeventhalMapCenter, liao, library_mistress, librisalexandria, Lighthouse_Library, lilinah, lilithcat, lklusek, lonely_planet, LRuyle, lse_seligman, luc196, Lucretius, lurialibrary, MaartenRuijters, mahakapi, mainwaring, maitripalibrary, marc_beherec, marcorel, MarcusCyron, marcx, marq, Marquand, MarthaJeanne, marysargent, MatisseFNDT, maupertuis, mercure, mfd101, michaelg16, michelarch, mikej, MikeODonoghue, Mikkelmas, MMcM, moa_library, MofAC, momarsha, moontraces, Mr.Durick, MrMumpie, MrRon, msrau, mysterium, Nachtiris, NationalPrintMuseum, NCDavid, nealjking, Nearchos, NECC, NEDCC, NeosAlexandria, Neurasthenio, nevertoomany, Newmans2001, NGAGuides, Niafer, Nicole_VanK, nicsch15, Nod, ntyork, Nycticebus, Odissi, Ogygia, okeres, oldeoaks, omf, orsolina, osttirolbibliothek, OUart, p.h.i, papalaz, papyri, paradachs, pattricejones, peaceabbey, petwoe, phillipsny04, Photoboooks, Piyadasi, pmenzel, pnieuwen, pnieuwen2, Proclus, provisionslibrary, psch, PuddinTame, PuddyRat, Quatrefoil_library, raute_borge, rcc, realSandy, RedArtLib, reneek, ricamoitalia, Ricefield, richarddickes, Rivendell, rixsal, robbinscenter, RobertDay, Robertgreaves, robnbrwn, rolandperkins, Romanus, Rood, rossiandrossi, royalhistorian, rpeckham, rramponi, sakemiki, SandraDolby, sandsoftime, SantaFeCook, Saraswati_Library, saraswati_library_mm, satisfice, Savages, schepel-dupre, schwartzberger, ScoutingLibrarian, sdunford, seefrau, SeiShonagon, seite, sharonandjerry, SHCG, sherman.clarke, shikari, shivian, SHUMLA, SilentInAWay, SirDi, sitalibrary, skgoetz, skque, snappa, Snowman84, SpringwaterFiber, SRC, sreizh, stacycherff, staffordcastle, staffoto, stancliff, stevenmg, Stratios, susanaberth, SusannahWorth, sxh36, TALIM_Morocco, TChampagne, teacherpoet, TeamFalk, tektrader, tellit-talya, the_defenestrator, thebeadmuseum, thebetterimage2, TheLees, TheRavenking, therock, thomas_and_ed, ThomasPlischke, thorold, tibetanmuseum, tibetboek, timelf, TKLlibrary, Tofrek, TomVeal, Trommelfell, Trystorp, U1965, UA-ImageResources, uhibb-l-kutub, UofGHistoryofArt, ushishir, UtheBodhiTree, vanelswijk, Veovode-Thiele, verboven.jos, ViennaCalling, VMNHLibrary, vsayer, vscarlett, vtdutchman, walorubio2005, WalterEJTips, warrenf, watermillcenter, WebsterVienna, welchcollection, wenholden, westwood, whifflingpin, WhiteLotus, WholeHouseLibrary, WisdOMbooks, wiskie, wordgarden, Wuestenfuchs, wyaryan, Xelorian, yeschaton, yvlind1, zahnderzeit, ZenCentrumAmsterdam, ziska, zlatorog