1. a Canadian, (b. 1942) who has written two books about the Nahanni area (Tungsten John & Above the Falls).
2. Harris, John 1802-1856 wrote The Pre-Adamite Earth.
3. Harris, John 1931- wrote Inigo Jones.
4. (CK above) wrote The Last Party: Britpop, Blair and the Demise of English Rock.
5. John Harris (ps Mark Hebden and Max Hennessy) (1916-1991) wrote Covenant with Death.
6. Harris, John 1945- wrote Enhancing Evolution.
7. Harris, John, 1952- (John Harris, b. 10-06-52) Modernising social work
8. Harris, John 1908- wrote Historic Walks.
9. John Bryn Norman Harris (5/3/42) wrote Reading Children's Writing: A Linguistic View.
10. Harris, John (b. 1950 July 7-) wrote Strong Stuff. Has written children's books involving art from the J. Paul Getty Museum as well as art books about collections in the museum.
11. Harris, John Christopher wrote The Backpacker
12. John Harris (1951) wrote Early Language Development.
13. Harris, John Wesley 1935- wrote Medieval Theatre in Context: An Introduction.
14. Harris, John 1954- wrote English Sound Structure.
15. Harris, John 1922- wrote Sermons on False Doctrine.
16. Harris, John 1667?-1719 wrote Navigantium.....
17. Harris, John (John R.) wrote The Road to Kisumu.
18. Harris, John (John I.) wrote Carrying a Handgun.
20. Harris, John 1946 Oct. 24- wrote Teaching and learning Irish in primary school: A review of research and…
21. (John W. Harris) wrote One Blood.
23. Harris, John W.S. wrote Bonding Before Birth.
24. Harris, John 1937- wrote Guide to Twenty-Four Anglo-Welsh.....
25. John Harris of the Boston Globe wrote Boston Tea Party.
26. Harris, John 1948 July 29- was artist of Mass, The Art of John Harris.
27. Harris, John 1947- wrote Humex Book of Propagation.
28. Harris, John 1935- wrote Endangered Predators.
29. Harris, John 1679 or 80-1738 wrote A Treatise Upon the Modes.
30. Harris, John 1941- wrote The Spaces in Between.
32. Harris, John P. 1923- An Englishman in the Midi
34) Harris, John, 1820-1884. Songs from the earth
35) Harris, John, 1948- Voices from slavery
36) Harris, John, 1943- Other art
37) Harris, John R. Architect, Great Britain 1919 -. The Garden
38) John Harris, fl. 1875 - Comets
39) John Harris - Recording the Guitar
40) Harris, J. (John) 1929-2003 - An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic Applications
41) John Harris, born 15 Jan. 1972 - Sport and Social Identities
42) J. Harris (c.1808) was the printer of The Casket or The Orphan's Portion
43) Harris, John fl. 1680-1740 - A series of illustrations for Froissart's Chronicles: Faithfully…
44. John Harris (1756-1846), The pictures in the Hermitage.
John Harris (1781-1858), rifleman, also known as Benjamin Harris.
45. John Harris, pulp fiction author.
46. John Harris, author on Anglo-Welsh literature and on Caradoc Evans.
47. John Harris, author on video game related topics
48. Harris, John (Emeritus professor of psychology), , - Sensation and perception
49. Harris, John, 1911- Chant of the hawk,
50. Harris, John R., 1953- Chaos, cosmos, and Saint-Exupéry's pilot hero
51. Harris, John 1967- produced The Singing Detective
52. John Harris edited The Superhuman Crew
53. Richard John Harris; b. Feb. 7, 1941 - Moon Gardening
54. John Nicholas Harris, born 18 June 1957 - Charlie's Key
55. John Harris - Instant Profitable Amazon Product: ..Make $1000 A Day..
56. John Harris - Hess
57. John C. Harris - The Zen of Wooden Kayak Building: How to Build a Lightweight Wooden Kayak
58. John Harris - Orthopedic Massage
59. Harris, John 1932- Barking Road to Hong Kong
60. Harris, John 1791?-1873 - The Holy Bible
61. John Harris, fl. 1885 - The Parish of Erith
62. John B. (J. B.) (John Bernard) Harris - Working with Anger in Therapy
63. John Harris - 21 Unexpected Games to Love on the Atari VCS